we have an exciting opening for a production manager whose role will be to manage the smooth operating of bassike’s mainline production. This candidate will drive, implement and maintain production processes that facilitate the ‘on time’, ‘in specification’, to ‘best practice’ and delivery ‘in full’ on all bassike products across the mainline category.
this role would be greatly suited for a savvy senior production coordinator looking to develop into a management role or a skilled production manager who would strive working for a brand that highly supports local Australian manufacturing.
the primary purpose of this role includes:
- driving on-time production
- overseeing the accuracy and management of bassike’s raw material and pp sample stock inventory
- coordinating of production to become the expert in bassike’s unique production processes
- qa and qc management
- delivering on topline and dashboard reporting for the production department
the successful applicant will possess
- high expertise in local manufacturing
- senior skills in AP21
- senior skills in excel and reporting
- strong garment technical knowledge
how to apply:
please submit your resume by emailing email@example.com
bassike is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer. we encourage applications regardless of race, ethnicity, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law